Wednesday 10 August 2011

i realized on the 26th of march 2011..


Yes its my birthday and its has never been a big deal all these years. I couldn’t be more depressed on this day, every year, knowing the fact that I am aging. Which IS a big thing for people like me who is affected with chronic Peter Pan syndrome.
It bites me, to realize that Miley Cyrus, Rebecca Black ect who are waay younger than me and  get to wear Armani night gowns and Gucci bathroom slippers and are filthy rich and bitchier than me.
I realize that if you don’t publish you birthday in facebook , noone is going to remember it. Some really nice people took the pains to wait up till midnight to wish me, bringing me to the realization that not everyone hates me.
I do realize that Bob Marley is God, and Prithviraj isn’t.
Marilyn Monroe and Cleopatra weren’t just sex symbols, but women like you and me. (Guys, relax. Not you.)
I am bankrupt, I don’t even have 2 dimes to rub. My 12 yr old sister is richer than me.
I am a poor driver, I  almost crash landed on a Land cruiser on my birthday( yes my cars’ got awesome breaks.).
George Clooney, the sexiest man on planet earth is single and  49.
It’s the 5th consecutive year I haven’t sung “Happy Birthday to me”, so Life isnt always unfair.
There isn’t any significance in history on the 26th of march, noone remarkable was born or dead nor any famous catastrophe happened except my birth. Again a reason for not celebrating.
I make sick jokes on C++, and that, I realize Engineering and Trivandrum aint my thing.
Thrissur is a great place, only second to Barcelona or Milan.
Sourav Ganguly is still the man of my dreams(not single and available). I’ll name my son Sourav, if I get married and have a kid.
I hate the twilight series, and that gay guy Pattinson and that retarded girl.
A friend told me I have down syndrome, seeing my eyes. Medial epicanthal layer(some medical jargon)
I cant imagine a life without fighting with my best friends at least once and month and asking them to get out of my life, and getting cool with them in less than an hr.
Yes, I have decided to keep my hair short, thanks to the tropical climate of Trivandrum. Yes, I love wearing high heels, irrespective of the fact that I have a decent height.
I write letters to my best friend kilometers away learning design( read carpentry, masonry..) every single week.Seriously. Period.
I tend to be impulsive and wild, but that has reduced down in the past 3 years or so, thanks to a school change and advent of college life.
My favourite place in Trivandrum is probably the MCH(weird , I know). Peaceful and serene with lots of lil puppies.
I have fallen truly madly , deeply and profoundly in and out of love with a coupla guys and my 1st crush was way back in kindergarten with a super cute guy Kevin.
I am linguistically handicapped. I need a minimum of 2 languages to convey an idea.
There is just quite a few, people who actually know Me. The rest of them probably was seeing my alter ego.
I haven’t done anything very worthwhile except fooling and goofing around, and I tend to call my self a jack of all trades, but master of none.
Yes, its getting boring. I should stop.
I am dedicating this note to a handful of people who called me up and wished me on this goforsaken day to remind me that I had completed 2 decades in this planet. . Also to the people of the world for not killing me and letting me live, all this while.
Thank You.

1 comment:

  1. You mostly write about yourself(or it looks like that way), makes me wonder if you know anything else even though i like this.

    ReplyDelete